Parties at Illiana gymnastics complex
- $175.00 for up to 15 children for 2 hours.
- There will be a $3.00 fee for every child over 15 children. Max number 30 kids.
- We need $75.00 down to reserve your date!
- The remaining balance may be paid in advance or on the day of your party.
- Fees for extra children will be paid the day of your party
- Does not include food, drinks, or table settings but you are welcome to bring in any food, deserts & decorations you may want!
- Doors open 20 minutes before your scheduled party so you can decorate.
Parties may be scheduled on:
Fridays Sundays Games
7:30pm-9:30pm 10:30am-12:30pm Parachute
1:00pm-3:00pm The floor is lava
Saturdays 3:30pm-5:30pm Freeze tag
1:00pm-3:00pm 6:00pm-8:00pm Cross the pit
6:00pm-8:00pm ***If you would like a certain day or time that is not listed let us
know and we will see what we can do!
Tables & chairs set up and ready to be decorated.
Play time in the largest gymnastics facility in Terre Haute! Your child(ren) will have a blast jumping on our trampolines, swinging on the bars & rings, balancing on the beams and jumping into the foam pit!
Use the blue tooth speaker in the gym to have a dance party!
We provide a refrigerator and a microwave in our kitchen area if needed.
You will have your very own party instructor who will supervise gym play time and provide games if requested.
You get the entire gym to yourself!
HOW PARTIES ARE RUN AT IGC
Be sure to let our secretary know what type of party you would like at the time of booking. If you want a structured party with games & music or if you want less structure so the kids can have more free time (the party instructor will still supervise).
Please let your guests know that parents must sign a waiver for each child upon arrival. The party waiver will be on the front desk and must be signed before children play in the gym. You may pick up a waiver & have parents sign ahead of time if you would like, but be sure to bring it with you to the party!
Parties start with 1 hour of play time in the gym and end with food, cake and presents. We do ask that children do not play in the gym after eating so please save food for last (we do not want anyone getting sick from eating and then jumping around in the gym).
Final payments will be made at the end of your party. We do ask that parents take down decorations and dispose of any trash - but we will clean up the rest!